+ Current Openings
OPEN POSITION: Event Manager / Producer
We are looking for an experienced Event Producer to join the High Beam team! The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience in event planning and production, a successful track record of working with multiple high-end clients simultaneously, out-of-the-box creativity, and a passion for turning dreams into reality. The job requires excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and thorough knowledge of event logistics. We expect professionalism and a drive to exceed expectations.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Managing events that have strong production and/or technical requirements
- Sourcing venues appropriate for each event
- Communicating directly and regularly with multiple clients
- Determining goals and meeting needs for each assigned event
- Conceptualizing and executing creative design/décor elements based on client needs
- Negotiating with vendors for various services (including food and beverage, furniture rentals, fabrication needs, etc.)
- Preparing budgets and proposals and presenting them to clients
- Managing billing for each event (including generating client invoices, collecting client payment, keeping financial records, paying vendors, etc.)
Please send a resume and in your cover letter, include information about the sizes of the event budgets you've worked with. This is NOT an entry-level position.